View Single Post
Old 01-13-2009   #257
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: BlazingArrow, BipolarTheTitan, Bulluck53, etc. Where are you guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurstexanstros View Post
I call BS on that one... cable wasnt widespred in Tenn then no sportscenter...hmmm I am pretty sure MA's still didnt pick up the Houston broadcasts in the same way I really find it hard to believe that Jacksonville( there are fans there) and Nashville ( they still dont know what a Titan is) are more viable NFL cities than San Antonio. ( thank you Jerry)

by your logic I should be a chargers fan because they come here every year trying to get us to build a stadium....

speaking of jacksonville what is over and under on the tarps for next year? and what are the odds that Radio busts out of the "pro bowler" jack daniels's shadow.
You are not very quick are you? Completely disregarding the fact that I have repeatedly mentioned I am from California the games I spoke of were playoff game that are always televised.

BTW logic would be waisted on you.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote