View Single Post
Old 01-13-2009   #256
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BlazingArrow, BipolarTheTitan, Bulluck53, etc. Where are you guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
It amuses me that you think I just became a fan of this team and have not lived through the Come Back or when Elway cut apart the Oilers secondary to only run past the line and drop a ball over the head of the S moving in to tackle him with no call. At least I can rest a little easier because I am not a Raiders fan. Now that team has been privy to several heart breaking calls in the past.
I call BS on that one... cable wasnt widespred in Tenn then no sportscenter...hmmm I am pretty sure MA's still didnt pick up the Houston broadcasts in the same way I really find it hard to believe that Jacksonville( there are fans there) and Nashville ( they still dont know what a Titan is) are more viable NFL cities than San Antonio. ( thank you Jerry)

by your logic I should be a chargers fan because they come here every year trying to get us to build a stadium....

speaking of jacksonville what is over and under on the tarps for next year? and what are the odds that Radio busts out of the "pro bowler" jack daniels's shadow.
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote