View Single Post
Old 01-13-2009   #252
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 99659 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BlazingArrow, BipolarTheTitan, Bulluck53, etc. Where are you guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
It amuses me that you think I just became a fan of this team and have not lived through the Come Back or when Elway cut apart the Oilers secondary to only run past the line and drop a ball over the head of the S moving in to tackle him with no call. At least I can rest a little easier because I am not a Raiders fan. Now that team has been privy to several heart breaking calls in the past.
your about far and few between then of a Titan fan that will even recognize the Oilers , but then most titan fans want to talk smack about city of houston and not winning a championship and have binders on their eyes to realize it is part of Dud's franchise that has choked since 1962. (the franchise did have 1960-1961 to look forward to)
Wolf is online now   Reply With Quote