View Single Post
Old 01-13-2009   #251
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: BlazingArrow, BipolarTheTitan, Bulluck53, etc. Where are you guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
Your barking up the wrong tree with that one.

some still remember Mike Renfro non-td catch or don bebee stepping out of bounds among other calls over the years from your franchise and what we lived with at the time

as far as the retaliation goes, that is nothing new in the NFL ...the person retaliating gets hit probably 90 percent of the time with a penalty in the NFL

It amuses me that you think I just became a fan of this team and have not lived through the Come Back or when Elway cut apart the Oilers secondary to only run past the line and drop a ball over the head of the S moving in to tackle him with no call. At least I can rest a little easier because I am not a Raiders fan. Now that team has been privy to several heart breaking calls in the past.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote