View Single Post
Old 01-13-2009   #244
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: BlazingArrow, BipolarTheTitan, Bulluck53, etc. Where are you guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polo View Post
There are a lot of things that we don't advocate in the present tense, but when we look back on things and reflect we determine it was for the better.

Sorta like Bud taking his gang of chokers to Tennessee.

I'm glad you had hope....Not bashing you for that at all...

The fact that you had such high hopes is what makes all of this so sweet...duhhh...
I do not see the Steelers doing much against the Ravens. There D is smelling blood right now. I would have rather played any other team in our first game to get our feet under us but you get who you get.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote