View Single Post
Old 01-13-2009   #229
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 6688 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BlazingArrow, BipolarTheTitan, Bulluck53, etc. Where are you guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
Everyone has there own stile. BIP takes his road and I take mine we all end up at the same spot at the end of the day. I keep it to the rival area when I am being harsh for a reason and I encourage members from this board to visit my board and deal the same.
For some reason I don't think their would be any logic at your board. Most Tit-fans that I have met are very confused.

Take you, for example. You live in Cali and root for an old Houston team that is now in TN. Part of you hates Haynesworth, VY and part of you wills them to win. You frequent this board almost daily, yet when your team monumentally sinks, you wait a few days and then come back and act like it never happened.

I don't get the Tit-fans...
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote