View Single Post
Old 01-13-2009   #228
gwallaia

Rep Power: 79490 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BlazingArrow, BipolarTheTitan, Bulluck53, etc. Where are you guys?

As much fun as this back and forth bickering has been. I'm willing to bet if BA came to Houston and joined us at a tailgate, we would all become great friends!

Welcome Back BA!

As a Texan fan, I am glad the Titans lost because it means Bud is unhappy. I know how the Titans fans are feeling because I've been there.

But the frustration, anger and sadness expressed by so many Titans fans is a reflection of how Bud surely feels. Since Bud is not publicly displaying his emotions, the Titan fans are the voice for what Bud is feeling.

It is good and right for Bud to be miserable and we are rejoicing in that fact.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote