View Single Post
Old 01-13-2009   #227
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 88648 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BlazingArrow, BipolarTheTitan, Bulluck53, etc. Where are you guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
Everyone has there own stile. BIP takes his road and I take mine we all end up at the same spot at the end of the day. I keep it to the rival area when I am being harsh for a reason and I encourage members from this board to visit my board and deal the same.
From what I've seen BIP ends up on his feet while you prefer to end up in the mud either slinging it or having it thrown in your face. You do realize who enjoys mud the most right?
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote