View Single Post
Old 01-13-2009   #222
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: BlazingArrow, BipolarTheTitan, Bulluck53, etc. Where are you guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
Well if you weren't coming here looking for sword fights and spitting contests then I doubt that you would hear as many inbred comments. I usually enjoy my conversations with Bipolar The Titan and haven't ever gotten into it with him once, nor have I seen him come in here spewing out the stuff that you normally do. That might have something to do with it.
Everyone has there own stile. BIP takes his road and I take mine we all end up at the same spot at the end of the day. I keep it to the rival area when I am being harsh for a reason and I encourage members from this board to visit my board and deal the same.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote