View Single Post
Old 01-13-2009   #219
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 75189 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BlazingArrow, BipolarTheTitan, Bulluck53, etc. Where are you guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
Please! For every comment I have made about Houston there are 50 about inbred Tennesseans.
Well if you weren't coming here looking for sword fights and spitting contests then I doubt that you would hear as many inbred comments. I usually enjoy my conversations with Bipolar The Titan and haven't ever gotten into it with him once, nor have I seen him come in here spewing out the stuff that you normally do. That might have something to do with it.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote