View Single Post
Old 01-13-2009   #210
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 88648 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BlazingArrow, BipolarTheTitan, Bulluck53, etc. Where are you guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
As stated I was called out on my own board:

http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/show...0&postcount=30

If you are going to accuse me of having no balls I am going to come over here and kick you in yours ... if you got them.
So because TB called you out, you had to come over here and flame our entire city? You take it up with TB if you don't like the fact that he calls you out and makes you his whipping boy. Don't come in here flaming our city just because you're mad about what happened to the Titans. At then end of the day you still have no winners to root for. We've won championships in this city.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote