View Single Post
Old 01-13-2009   #195
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BlazingArrow, BipolarTheTitan, Bulluck53, etc. Where are you guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
The only thing that saves you from being a total embarrassment to yourself is the fact that the old boards threads got ereased. If not that smack off thread would be rubbed in your face and you would turn your tail like in the past. Must have taken a really big man to try and be an internet bully huh? Just ended in your head being crammed squarely back up your ass. Thank for playing though Shift. Enough posters on this board remember the thread for me to just mention it.
Dude you are so lame. I remember caling you out and telling you to come visit me and told you where I sit. It's still apparent that you are too much of a weasel to do it.

I don't remember anyone complaining of what I said, except you...

Also, when the hell did I ever turn my tail? I think I was banned a couple of times from arguing with you.

Last edited by Shaft75; 01-13-2009 at 01:39 PM.
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote