View Single Post
Old 01-13-2009   #185
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BlazingArrow, BipolarTheTitan, Bulluck53, etc. Where are you guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by swtbound07 View Post
Hey...a titans fan. Good to see you still here. Thought your heads exploded after the delay of game. Hate to see your season end like that. Oh wait, I don't. I know it was a rough loss, but i'm sure your cousin-sister-aunt-mom was there to console you. At the end of the day, your team failed. No moral victories, no excuses, no consolation prizes, no at least we are better thans, you failed. At home. In front of the entire nation. So say whatever you want about us. We will chalk it up as the angry lashings out of a jaded, saddened, broken fan of a podunk team with a podunk owner. Try again next year. Fail again next year.

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote