View Single Post
Old 01-13-2009   #128
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 151293 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BlazingArrow, BipolarTheTitan, Bulluck53, etc. Where are you guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
They're over there whining about how Flacco stepped out of bounds in the endzone even after I posted a clip from CBS that did that reverse angle bit.

Joe Flacco Almost Pulls A Dan Orlovsky..Was It A Safety???"]Joe Flacco Almost Pulls A Dan Orlovsky
They already removed the clip but I saw it during the postgame and it was so clear he stayed inbounds it has me wondering which Ravens/titans game they are questioning. Couldn't have been the playoff game I saw.

I just went to their site for the first time since Armageddon and it reminds me of a three-year-old not getting his/her way for the first time and the only reaction he/she is capable of is...

Average maturity HAS to be really low over there. I know Nashville is comparatively new to regulated sports but damn, didn't they listen to the guy at the end of the commercial who says really fast that you could drop dead of heartbreak if your team has an Adams growth on it's ass?