View Single Post
Old 01-13-2009   #122
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BlazingArrow, BipolarTheTitan, Bulluck53, etc. Where are you guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Poor guys. Dey got dair widdle feewings hurt.

How stupid is it, now, that some of the Titans players were stomping on the Terrible Towel in that regular season game that gave the Titans such coveted home field advantage throughout the playoffs?

What a bunch of posers. One and done!

Now they're watching the Steelers and Ravens. And I think future matchups with Steelers-Titans are going to be a little more "special" after the Terrible Towel stomping.

Those Titans really know how to screw things up. First, they tie themselves to Vince Young who scored a -23 on the mental acumen test at the draft and wonder why he's gone berzerko all of a sudden. And now they celebrated their regular season win over the Steelers by totally disrespecting them, yet are at home WATCHING the Steelers play a home game for a trip to the Super Bowl. I mean, this is too rich!

Congratulations on your AWESOME franchise, Titans fans!

What he said!!

Here's one of Sparrow's awesome posts over there:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
On the other hand classless threads like this deserve a neg rep. even if in the smack forum. I love how a fan of a worthless team that has shown it will amount to nothing can even climb out of the fecal matter that is the Texans organization to try and insult a PLAYOFF team is beyond me.

What's next Lions fans coming on our board and trying to spew garbage? It would hold the same weight.

He's been schooled over and over again by the likes of Herv, myself and many others about this subject:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
Your right it would be more meaningful at least Detroit can keep a franchise instead of just turning there back on it with having zero heart and letting it walk away. Makes sense that the only thing the fans can grasp at is trying to piss on loyal fans.
and yet his ignorance continues.