Thread: 2009 mocks
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2009   #22
painekiller
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1964 painekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2009 mocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Miss Texan View Post

Agreed Ron Brace would be a good pick up in 2nd/3rd... maybe even 4th? but, to me, he seems much more one dimensional than Raji.
I will agree with that, Brace is more like a 3rd to 4th round NT. Not a 1st round type.

My question and no one will know the answer for some time, which guy benefited more from playing next to the other.

I would love to get both guys. I like DTs like the Jags had a few years ago, big and quick. Makes the OL pick a medicine, only one can be doubled, and that is what a defense should do, make the offense adjust to you not you adjust to the offense.
painekiller is offline   Reply With Quote