Thread: 2009 mocks
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2009   #21
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2009 mocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Everyone is saying Peppers will be franchised but that should be a whole lot of $. Can someone give me useful info on the DT B.J. Raji? His team mate Ron Brace a D tackle has had 26 tackles and 2 QB sacks last two years but is never mentioned. If he could be had at a lower round, Brace may resolve our stop the run weakness & save us a 1st round. Brace is 22 YOA, 6'3" 324 lbs and is a senior. Info on either would be appreciated. Steve
http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57600

I really like Raji b/c he has great size and quickness, very good at stopping the run but possesses an uncanny ability to get in the backfield for a guy his size. I've read different different reports on his actual TFL and sacks for the season (nfldraftcountdown is on the high side of those). 16 TFL and 8 sacks, he's just overshadowed Brace.

Agreed Ron Brace would be a good pick up in 2nd/3rd... maybe even 4th? but, to me, he seems much more one dimensional than Raji.
#99 JJ Watt - Dream Big Work Hard
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote