Thread: 2009 mocks
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2009   #19
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 123706 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2009 mocks

Everyone is saying Peppers will be franchised but that should be a whole lot of $. Can someone give me useful info on the DT B.J. Raji? His team mate Ron Brace a D tackle has had 26 tackles and 2 QB sacks last two years but is never mentioned. If he could be had at a lower round, Brace may resolve our stop the run weakness & save us a 1st round. Brace is 22 YOA, 6'3" 324 lbs and is a senior. Info on either would be appreciated. Steve