View Single Post
Old 01-12-2009   #112
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 140315 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BlazingArrow, BipolarTheTitan, Bulluck53, etc. Where are you guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
a "12-2" thread was started on GoTitans that has got some attention from all but as usual the arguments for the Cows have been soft like veel.

I was thinking of starting a poll on how long Shammy will survive but the smack on glass shoulder is getting old. I mean come on we are 12-1 ... do you really think you have a chance? We need this win to maintain our position as the number one seed in the AFC.

I expect smash and dash to rack up around 225 yards combined and Collins to throw for a couple before finishing off a litter of vodka at the half and puking in his helmet. Young comes in and breaks off another 49 yard run and spends the 4th running around the sidelines pumping his fists to the praise of a standing crowd.
I recall a certain handsome guy with a head like a mop saying that Bud's bunch was going to show up and play some serious football but that the Ravens wanted it more. Man, I can't seem to remember his name.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote