View Single Post
Old 01-12-2009   #18
SouthSideTexan
HATER!!!!!

Section: 319 Row L
Rep Power: 400 SouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bud Adams Appreciation Thread

Yeah.... It looks like this was their Super bowl this year......and they lost it again! It does my heart well to see bud's franchise give the people of Appalachia more to agonize about. Titans Loss, With or with out teeth, Should I marry my sister or my cousin, or just stick with the uncle.....Ha Ha Ha. I have some sympathy cards to mail out today. Looks like my voodoo worked on the pies and the titans.