Thread: 2009 mocks
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2009   #16
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2009 mocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Miss Texan View Post
That thing's awesome! When I did it, they had our picks as:
1) Taylor Mays- FS, USC
2) Darius Butler- CB, Connecticut
3) Rashad Jennings- RB, Liberty

I think I would love that draft but we didn't address our DL which I think is critical... at least our secondary should be completely finished and Slaton has a nice partner.
I ran it and got the same thing. I would love that draft but if I was going to cherry pick, and I am, Im going Alex Mack in the second. OH yeh and sign Peppers as a free agent to address the DL!

These four additions alone would be a great offseason IMO. Mack and Jennings should improve our short yardage game Peppers along with Mario will be getting QB's in a hurry and making Mays look like the next Ronnie Lott.

Wow I just noticed Raji is available at 15. I have to change my cherry.

1st.) Raji
2nd.) Mack
3rd.) Jennings
FA.) Peppers.

Hows that for addressing the DL! Our DL would look like

Mario Raji Okoye Peppers

Peyton who?????
mussop is offline   Reply With Quote