Thread: 2009 mocks
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2009   #10
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 46441 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2009 mocks

How far do you guys think Crabtree will fall if he runs a 4.6 in the 40 yard dash?

Don't get me wrong, I think the guy is a hell of a receiver and I think he will excel in the NFL but I just don't think he has the kind of straight line speed that is going to dazzle the scouts at the combine.

I have a gut feeling that his stock is going to take a big hit after he gets clocked at the combine or on his pro day.
dc_txtech is offline   Reply With Quote