View Single Post
Old 01-11-2009   #2
pittbull3
Veteran

Rep Power: 12 pittbull3 could be on the next Madden coverpittbull3 could be on the next Madden coverpittbull3 could be on the next Madden coverpittbull3 could be on the next Madden coverpittbull3 could be on the next Madden coverpittbull3 could be on the next Madden cover
Default Re: Future of the Titans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReliantTexan View Post
Welcome to the offseason Titan fans. One and done, can't say I'm surprised.

So what will they do now? Do they re-sign Collins or go with Young? The QB position is definitely a question mark. They have some other players who are going to be FA's, of course Haynesworth and I think Bironas will also be. I don't expect Bud to break the bank on Haynesworth knowing the contract Al will most likely expect. But we know how significant his impact on their defense is. Thoughts?
Already mentioned that Collins goes into the next season as starter in camp. As far as Haynesworth, those late season injuries hurt his negotiating power. Kickers always get signed. The salary cap goes up $7 mil. Got cap room to really pay Haynesworth, but his thoughts will mean more than anything. I think they missed their window to win it this season. With VY the future, will fall off for a few years.