View Single Post
Old 01-11-2009   #1
ReliantTexan
Veteran

Rep Power: 364 ReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Future of the Titans?

Welcome to the offseason Titan fans. One and done, can't say I'm surprised.

So what will they do now? Do they re-sign Collins or go with Young? The QB position is definitely a question mark. They have some other players who are going to be FA's, of course Haynesworth and I think Bironas will also be. I don't expect Bud to break the bank on Haynesworth knowing the contract Al will most likely expect. But we know how significant his impact on their defense is. Thoughts?
ReliantTexan is offline   Reply With Quote