View Single Post
Old 01-11-2009   #13
TexansFanatic
Extremist

Rep Power: 7238 TexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bud Adams Appreciation Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
Bud, I personally want to thank you for taking your curse with you to Nashville. For so many years we had our hopes dashed and our hearts broken in the postseason. Now instead of being crushed to tears we can now sit back and laugh.
This is precisely what I was thinking last night as I savored the sweet taste of revenge (served up really cold---tastes best that way).

And it occurred to me: if that piece of crap team had still been in Houston I would be devastated right now. I'd be losing sleep and avoiding the television and internet. But now, I can't get enough of the re-hash on ESPN and I can't wait to read my next Titan obituary online.

Thank you, Bud! Thank you for taking that crappy team and your poisonous ways out of Houston. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
TexansFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote