View Single Post
Old 01-11-2009   #44
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 51315 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Somebody get Chris Johnson a pacifier

They act like a bunch of 5 year olds. I mean we are bad but this comment here is hilarious:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinbread
If a moderator comes in here and sees you stiring up ****, you will be kicked off. . . And FYI, the whistle WAS blown! I recorded the game on my DVR.
When all the other guy said was this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleBird
No whistle, play is alive. Stop exaggerating it. CJ continued to play after that, it was on a following play he was injured.
whaa whaa whaa, I am telling my daddy on you when he gets home! Whaa whaa whaa. Don't you come over here bringing your truths and your facts and the what not.

Is the Mod over there a Commy or something? I keep seeing people tell other people the mod is going to kick them off. Which has been pretty consistent with the things I have heard throughout the years of that site.

But I guess you shouldn't force your single branched families to think to long and hard about opposing views. Might make there nose bleed.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote