View Single Post
Old 01-10-2009   #18
YoungTexanFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1725 YoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My Mini Mock / Wish List

Quote:
Originally Posted by painekiller View Post
This season has a group of stud DTs, mainly UTs, coming out guys like Peria, and Ziggy Hood will be stars in the NFL once they figure the pro game and if the coaches utilize them correctly.
I just don't agree. I see this being a poor DT class. There are some big names, but I'm not impressed by Raji, Brace, Peria, or Hood. I like Atkins some, but as a boarderline first day guy. The only DT I really like is Cody, and I don't think he is ready to come out this year.