View Single Post
Old 01-10-2009   #16
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 56780 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My Mini Mock / Wish List

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Miss Texan View Post
I think Peria Jerry and BJ Raji will rival each other as to whose the first DT off the board. Jerry is the pass rushing UT where Raji is a run stopping NT that is good at rushing the passer. Brace may very well be the next NT in line after Raji. A team needing one of those type of DTs will most likely not be drafting Jerry or Marks or the So Cal guy.
I've been on the Peria bandwagon awhile, but what is it thats so captivating about Raji & how does he fit the 4-3?
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote