View Single Post
Old 01-09-2009   #4
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 31376 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Some one tell me why I miss the Oilers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
I remember that too. Sometimes this team was just too Adamsesque. I can recall when Bud noticed Jack Pardee didn't wear a headset on the sidelines and told him whether he uses the headset or not to put the thing on and at least look like a head coach....lol.

They were my hometown team throughout my childhood, I always loved them and for that I am thankful for the experience. I lived and died with them and I wouldn't take back most of it, some of it (Bud) I could have lived without. I'm just glad they took Bud with them.

Here's a funny article from The Memphis Flyer I thought was a good warning to all Titan fans. I've got to read that Ed Fowler book.

When the wins become harder to come by Tennessee, don't say we didn't tell you so.
OMG!! I'm sitting here laughing my ass off about Pardee with his headset on that isn't plugged into anything. Ah...Good times.

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote