View Single Post
Old 01-09-2009   #3
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 181446 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Some one tell me why I miss the Oilers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Oak View Post

I clearly recall this happening and how embarassing it was for the franchise. Adams is a schlong.

Catch the bit about being a penny pincher? I truly hope Tennessee feels this grief soon.
I remember that too. Sometimes this team was just too Adamsesque. I can recall when Bud noticed Jack Pardee didn't wear a headset on the sidelines and told him whether he uses the headset or not to put the thing on and at least look like a head coach....lol.

They were my hometown team throughout my childhood, I always loved them and for that I am thankful for the experience. I lived and died with them and I wouldn't take back most of it, some of it (Bud) I could have lived without. I'm just glad they took Bud with them.

Here's a funny article from The Memphis Flyer I thought was a good warning to all Titan fans. I've got to read that Ed Fowler book.

When the wins become harder to come by Tennessee, don't say we didn't tell you so.