View Single Post
Old 01-08-2009   #13
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 153912 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My Mini Mock / Wish List

Quote:
Originally Posted by painekiller View Post
Because a strong running game keeps the defense off the field. Look at our time of possession and you will where Kubiak is getting better at resting our defense.
Check out the running back thread, because we can fill that need on 2nd day. I have Green avail in 3rd, but many doubt that. Also, Ian Johnson from Boise in 4th and I have him in 5th.