View Single Post
Old 01-06-2009   #6
YoungTexanFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1725 YoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TexansSeminole's wish list mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
Yea, I know what you mean. Their defense was actually pretty decent this year. Early in the year the front 7 really got exposed against Alabama and looked really shaken for the next couple of games, but they picked it up toward the end of the season.

I just really like these two players, despite the fact that it seems like Clemson has suffered from poor coaching recently.

Where do you have Davis and Hamlin rated at this point YTF? Just in terms of round.

Bah, I really like Chancellor too, I wouldn't be upset at all if he was taken in the second by the Texans. Big dude at 6'4 221.
I've only got a top 100 board right now. It's up in Lawrence, and I'm hoping to get that up on here in the coming week. With that said, Hamlin was in the low 70's to mid 70's if I remember correctly. I don't have access to the file right now to check unfortunately. I am pretty sure that Davis was not one of my top 100 players to this point. I think Davis is more of a late 4th to 5th round guy.