View Single Post
Old 01-06-2009   #5
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68248 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TexansSeminole's wish list mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungTexanFan View Post
I like Hamlin. As mentioned in a different thread, that might be a little high, but it is still very early. He could shoot up the boards. Who knows with fringe guys at this point. I'm not too keen on stocking up on Clemson guys. They always have top 25 teams and underachieve. They get great recruits but their teams never seem to play to their potential.
Yea, I know what you mean. Their defense was actually pretty decent this year. Early in the year the front 7 really got exposed against Alabama and looked really shaken for the next couple of games, but they picked it up toward the end of the season.

I just really like these two players, despite the fact that it seems like Clemson has suffered from poor coaching recently.

Where do you have Davis and Hamlin rated at this point YTF? Just in terms of round.

Bah, I really like Chancellor too, I wouldn't be upset at all if he was taken in the second by the Texans. Big dude at 6'4 221.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote