View Single Post
Old 01-06-2009   #16
YoungTexanFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1726 YoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Super Mario's Mock w/ explanation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali4Real View Post
I doubt he Maybin declares and I don't think he's eligible (correct me if i'm wrong) but I think he is only a sophmore. Also, he is not big and weighs in @ 235-lbs which is light for a DE.

Don't know too much about English but iv'e heard good things about him.

http://gopsusports.cstv.com/sports/m...n_aaron00.html
Maybin is a rSO, meaning he is 3 years removed, and draft eligible. He is a little light, but I don't think he would go in the first round. I think he is a little bigger than that, but I think he has the frame to fill out. If you look at him, he doesn't looked maxed on his frame like Orakpo or Brown who may only be able to carry another 5-10lbs over their career.