View Single Post
Old 01-06-2009   #8
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3753 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vote for the Blue Crew

Geez people, can't we all just get along... It's funny in a way that it means that much to people who has the best lot or the best tailgate group.. In all honesty, does anyone really give a crap....We all have great parties. Shoot, our group has great ones as well, and I could not care any less if it is recognized or not.

When did it matter to all of us here at TT who had the best setup...I thought we all enjoyed going to others and enjoying it all....just seems to me to be very silly.

As Rodney King said, "can't we all just get along"...damn !!
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote