Thread: Cowboy Jokes
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2009   #15
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 317-6-8, 115 Q6
Rep Power: 48949 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cowboy Jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by awtysst View Post
Here is the joke that won a joke contest that Texans Chick had a couple of years back. Enjoy!

Little Johnny was in his Kindergarten class when the teacher asked the children what their fathers did for a living. All the typical answers came up. One boy said,"my daddy is a fireman". A girl said her father was a policeman. Another child told how his dad was a salesman.

Little Johnny was being uncharacteristically quiet, and so the teacher asked him about his father. Little Johnny said, "My father's an exotic dancer in a gay cabaret and takes off all his clothes in front of other men."

The teacher hurriedly set the other children to work on some coloring and took little Johnny aside.

She asked, "Is that really true about your father working in a gay strip club?"

"No" said Johnny, "he really plays for the Dallas Cowboys but I was too embarrassed to say."

Pretty good since most Little Johnny jokes can't be posted on message boards without editing. However, I heard that one before. I need a new laugh.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote