View Single Post
Old 01-06-2009   #62
TD
TT Huckaboo

Rep Power: 88272 TD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Attention Blue Crew and Anyone Who has Visited!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanmojo.com View Post
When I traveled to Green Bay in December, I had heard that the Pack fans had some of the best tailgating in the country...so I had really high expectations.

Well...I had a nice time...the fans were friendly and they welcomed us in, but the setups were NO WHERE NEAR what we have at Reliant for tailgating.
Yep...I went to Kansas City, the supposed king of tailgating locations, last year and it wasn't close to the atmosphere in Houston (at least in 2002). I remember when I had Oiler tickets the before and after in the parking lot was as fun as the Southwest Freeway at rush hour. You guys are damn lucky.

BTW - voted Blue Crew....sorry you didn't win.