View Single Post
Old 01-05-2009   #61
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Section: The Nosebleeds
Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Attention Blue Crew and Anyone Who has Visited!!!

When I traveled to Green Bay in December, I had heard that the Pack fans had some of the best tailgating in the country...so I had really high expectations.

Well...I had a nice time...the fans were friendly and they welcomed us in, but the setups were NO WHERE NEAR what we have at Reliant for tailgating.

I wasn't disappointed, but I certainly wasn't impressed either. That being said, our LOTS (yes...all of them) are the best!

Thank you Bob McNair for providing us this priveledge. Its been great since the beginning, and it only get better each year! Its not just a football game, its an entire experience!

P.S. - We may not have won...but its nice to be considered.

-texanmojo-
texanmojo is offline   Reply With Quote