View Single Post
Old 01-05-2009   #60
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Attention Blue Crew and Anyone Who has Visited!!!

Yea I am Proud that we even got entered, and we "Showed" Win place or show we are still in the money and we and the Raging Bull and the rest of Platinum got in late in a contest that allows you to vote as many times as you can. People have machines to do that for them isn't that right Fat Elvis.
When you hook up a voting machine to your computer you generate many votes in a short time. When you sit at the computer for hours on end voting you need to get a job. We got into the contest which I never thought would happen. Thanks John McClain and Anna Megan. That would have been good enough for me but oh no we Showed, 3rd place in both catagories with 800 spaces and about 200 that really show up. If you want a Tailgating Competition i SAY WE TEAM UP and challange other teams to test thier party ability against all of us. We are all Texans and We all deserve our name in lights cause we stick behind our team Win er I mean 500 lose or draw. We will get better and I am Sure we can win in the playoffs Before 12 years is up. That is the Standard the Cowpies have set and I hope it is extended for them. All in All it was a good competition and it was fun participating, Now back to the 2009 season that is now upon us.