View Single Post
Old 01-05-2009   #59
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Attention Blue Crew and Anyone Who has Visited!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
Actually, that is a pretty remarkable showing for Platinum lot. Given that Platinum is WAAAAAY out numbered by the number of parking spaces, that's pretty durned good.

Truth be told, there's a ton of great tailgating out at Reliant. Anyone that says different doesn't know what they are talking about.
I thought it was a good showing also, for the same reason, PLUS, we got added to the voting quiet a bit later than the other lots.

Truthfully, I don't care much for this type of thing. I'm not a big fan of the tailgater of the game/year thing either. When fans are out there having a good time, entertaining friends/foes/family, and giving our boys lots of love and support, who cares about competing with each other. I realize it's a publicity thing, and might be good for marketing, but, there's a lot of great fans out there tailgating who keep it small, family centered, tailgate with a few friends, BUT, still contribute a lot to the tailgating atmosphere. I'll never forget the Sunday I was running a little late, pulled into the back row of the platinum lot and had to do a quick stop to keep from hitting this dude holding a platter and a fork. Said he brought to much food for his family and just wanted to share!! His little boy came up to my window and offered me some chips and a coke. NOW THAT MY FRIENDS is tailgating!! A great Texan fan out there with his family, cooking up a storm, and sharing it with fellow fans. BTW:he had fantastic brisket and sausage! This is the type of thing that makes me feel good inside, makes me want to be out there on that parking lot enjoying every minute of being a TEXAN fan!!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote