View Single Post
Old 01-05-2009   #31
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: Somebody get Chris Johnson a pacifier

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiehardChris View Post
Er, we already have a corner who plays with the passion Finnegan plays with - minus all the stupid penalties that come along with him. His name is Dunta Robinson. He's a better tackler than Finnegan, and he's even more physical.

Finnegan has better speed and cover skills at this point, though.
I was not knocking Robinson; I think he is a great player but if you had Finni on the other side I doubt anyone would complain. I would also argue who is more physical. Finnegan gets in most of his trouble and pisses off WR because of his physical play. Wayne was off of his game in our first matchup vs. the Colts mainly because of Finnegan being rough at the line.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote