View Single Post
Old 01-05-2009   #12
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 75432 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Super Mario's Mock w/ explanation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali4Real View Post
I like the William Moore pick. If Taylor Mays doesn't fall to us, Moore is the next guy we should take. He's built like a small linebacker but he has the speed to make an impact in our secondary.

I think that Max Unger will go in the early to mid second round or might slip into the late first round. I don't know much about Andy Levitre but I do like the Miller and Jamieson pick. I might also suggest DT Taylor from Michigan as an UFA or Dorell Scott from Clemson in the later rounds (if he falls that low) who is a strong, space-eating DT with speed and agility to rush to the QB.
If I dropped Max Unger who would you throw in?
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote