View Single Post
Old 01-05-2009   #11
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 56852 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Super Mario's Mock w/ explanation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
I could live with this draft with the exception of William Moore in the 1st round. I think he'll fall to the 2nd round after having a disappointing year. I saw 3 of Missouri's games this year and he just disappeared. I like the Andre Brown pick but I doubt seriously that we pick 2 O-linemen in this draft and especially that early.

I also think that whoever the new DC is, he'll get at least the first 2-3 picks of the draft. Kubiak will want to start off the new DC with players of his choosing to fit his scheme and improve as fast as possible.
I disagree with that. He might get a high pick, but he doesnt deserve the whole draft. He has a stud DE & MLB. Good young OLB in Adibi, Diles and Bentley. Decent tackles. Decent corners. He needs a better safety, and maybe shore up the CB position. Even Richard Smith strung together some good defensive outtings at the end of the season with this group.
Blake is online now   Reply With Quote