View Single Post
Old 01-05-2009   #10
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 56852 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Super Mario's Mock w/ explanation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan JBZ View Post
The Texans could trade down to the bottom of the 1st and still possibly pick up Moore. He did not have a good year at all. To take him at 15 would be a reach. He'll be available in the 2nd imo.
Ok first of all, you are assuming that people are going to forget his junior year, and that he wont do well in the combine. If William Moore is available after 25 then I will eat my words. But I doubt you would put any money on that.

Quote:
You also have the Texans selecting four offensive players, with three of the first four picks going to that side of the ball. Uh..ok?! Offense isn't the problem. Sure, a few upgrades can be made a C and Guard and RB. But the focus of this draft should be on defense, defense, and more defense. Take a RB in the 4th and maybe an OL in the 6th or 7th. Rest of the draft should be devoted to defense.
I took BPA IMO trying to stay close to our needs if possible. I am not going to take a player for need. Thats when you draft the Babin's of the world. Besides, I want to upgrade the OL, not get depth.

Quote:
I'd like to see the Texans select Mays if he's available. If not, take Orakpo, Brown, Maybin, Raji, or Cody.
Mays was already selected in the top 14 along with Orakpo. I assume Brown is Everette, and I think he will go 3-4 like YTF has said. Cody could be a possibility.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote