View Single Post
Old 01-05-2009   #8
Texan JBZ
Da Sip's Finest

Rep Power: 1064 Texan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Super Mario's Mock w/ explanation

The Texans could trade down to the bottom of the 1st and still possibly pick up Moore. He did not have a good year at all. To take him at 15 would be a reach. He'll be available in the 2nd imo.

You also have the Texans selecting four offensive players, with three of the first four picks going to that side of the ball. Uh..ok?! Offense isn't the problem. Sure, a few upgrades can be made a C and Guard and RB. But the focus of this draft should be on defense, defense, and more defense. Take a RB in the 4th and maybe an OL in the 6th or 7th. Rest of the draft should be devoted to defense.

I'd like to see the Texans select Mays if he's available. If not, take Orakpo, Brown, Maybin, Raji, or Cody.

Last edited by Texan JBZ; 01-05-2009 at 12:11 PM.
Texan JBZ is offline   Reply With Quote