View Single Post
Old 01-05-2009   #35
YoungTexanFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1725 YoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Scout In. Top 32 - 12/5/08

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBull17 View Post
First, sorry for putting an S on the end of his name. I didnt know it was such an insult. Second, thats why I said like him. I was using him as an example, not pleading his case. Third, I dont want a guy at QB "lacking" between the ears, see VY. Just a developmental QB who can play the position.
Most of the "developmental" QB's that get drafted late have some good physical attributes. I like the idea of drafting a late QB to develop, but not Daniel. You draft a QB with good size and an above average arm that has shown flashes. Daniel is pretty much maxed out on what he is going to be. He isn't growing, and he is pretty developed as a QB as it is. A QB who is lacking between the ears to say, is the type of QB who can be developed. You cannot teach height, arm strength, speed. You can teach a QB how to move in the pocket, better understand defensive schemes, make quicker reads.