View Single Post
Old 01-05-2009   #34
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 9755 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Scout In. Top 32 - 12/5/08

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungTexanFan View Post
First of all, it's Daniel. Next, he is not a "project" QB. Daniel won't be an NFL QB because of physical limitations. Daniel has together between the ears to an extent (KU's MVP!!! Muck Fizzou). You don't draft a "project" QB hoping that he grows 4 inches and gains 20 yards of arm strength. You draft a "project" QB like Josh Freeman (at least where he should be drafted; again: KU's MVP!!!). You draft someone with off the chart measurables who is lacking between the ears (and oh boy is Freeman lacking between the ears).
First, sorry for putting an S on the end of his name. I didnt know it was such an insult. Second, thats why I said like him. I was using him as an example, not pleading his case. Third, I dont want a guy at QB "lacking" between the ears, see VY. Just a developmental QB who can play the position.