View Single Post
Old 01-05-2009   #6
YoungTexanFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1725 YoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Super Mario's Mock w/ explanation

I liked this. I like the layout and the setup. You did an awesome job.

As for the picks, Moore played around 220-225, but it is pretty much a concensus that he needs to play around 210-215 like his Jr. year. The 230lb S is Taylor Mays. Moore needs to work on his angles, and may not be value at 15. Solid enough pick at a need position though.

I don't think Unger will slip like that. He has major versitility, and some team will snatch him up. I don't want him on my team. I think he is too diverse. I want a guy that stands out at just his position, and didn't make a name for himself by being a jack of all trades.

I don't know much about the OG from OSU at this point, but I'm not too keen on taking a non-defensive player in the second round.

I like Johnson late.