View Single Post
Old 01-03-2009   #4
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 53272 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: rmartin's 2nd Texans Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post

after going Duke in first you make alot of sense making DE the prioity in 2nd. Barwin would be a good prospect to bring in as speed rusher. one thing thats been confusing to me with this group as a whole is so many project to 3-4 OLB's not sure if he falls into that group or not?
Barwin is 6'4" and roughly 260 pounds, and runs about a 4.7. There are alot of tweeners in this draft, but I think that Barwin could be an every down DE.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote