View Single Post
Old 01-03-2009   #3
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: rmartin's 2nd Texans Mock Draft

Love the Duke Robinson pick. I don't think Myers and Brisiel are bad but I think they are liabilities the hold the line in the red zone. Also think that drafting Robinson would put Brisiel as a valuable backup on our team. Could go for any LB here as well. I know a lot of people would like to see us take Mays as well. Just don't see that happening unless our new DC puts a real emphasis on our secondary. This staff seems to be looking more for he next Steve Atwater then Ed Reed.

Not opposed to your second round pick we obviously need some help across from Williams. Sucks that we weren't able to see anything from McGlover after signing him from Carolina. LB or Safety would be good here too.

I think picking a CB would be a bit of a waste unless his talent is head and shoulders above everyone else. I think we'll resign Dunta but outside him our Cb's don't look terrible at all. Reeves played better as the season progressed. Bennett did regress some this year but how much of that is due to our former DB coach and DC? Molden showed real promise in TC but for some reason we didn't get to see him on the field this year. Would like to see what Rhodes can do or if another good DB coach can coach them up. Assuming Davis does last until the 4th would love to see a LB here or Caldwell from Alabama.

Onboard with Davis and the rest of the draft you have. Really banging the late round picks
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote